Sunday, April 22, 2012

HAPPY EARTH DAY

So, I love the earth. I love being outside. I love the sun. I love the water. I don't think any man made object will ever compare to the beauty of nature. I also have this not so secret dream of being a farmer. Being that I have Earth Day on my mind I thought I'd share this awesome CSA based in Los Angeles. It's called the South Central Farm and is located in South Central Los Angeles. It is made up of families falling in the lower income range and the sale of the organically grown produce benefits them. The only down side, if there is one, is that you have to pick your box up yourself. It's usually from a house, those who grew and picked the fruit, and you can pick a location closer to you. All the locations are in Los Angeles county.

HAPPY EARTH DAY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment