Thursday, January 1, 2015

2015

I usually wait until my birthday to make new promises to myself, but this year seems a little different. In three and a half months I will be a mom, a few months after that I will be 30 (eeeekk), and I am playing around with a change in my career (I love being a special education teacher but I'm in the midst of doubt and reevaluation). I  am excited to finally become an adult... I know I've been a legal one for about eleven years now but I haven't felt it until I recently realized I was going to be responsible for another human being. So here it goes 2015...

Goals and Promises


  • Pay down debt (before finding out I was pregnant I fought to keep my cat alive, paid for school out of pocket, and had car issues).
  • Run a half marathon
  • Take more trips (big and small).
  • Stay organized (this is my marker for adulthood, I swear if I can master this then I am a damn adult)
  • Handle motherhood like a boss
I celebrated the New Year like any hungry pregnant woman would...

In n Out

No comments:

Post a Comment