Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Getting Etsy Ready

When we finally became serious and decided to start an Etsy store we didn't realize how difficult it would be. I thought selling prints on Etsy would be extremely easy and quick. Creating the art is the easiest part for us since Danny has more talent with a paintbrush and paper than most professionals doing this for a living. The replication and business side however, the one I'm apparently in charge of, has been so difficult.

What I have learned so far is that regardless of your product, how you market yourself seems to be key. I am beginning to realize the importance of social media and networking, but it still seems so daunting. Really what I'm looking forward to the most is getting our first sale. It will still be a while since our goal is to open the shop March 1st. Here's to positive thoughts and high hopes!







No comments:

Post a Comment