Sunday, November 9, 2014

Pregnancy to do list...

I have been pretty unproductive in my first 17-weeks of pregnancy. I had this idea that when I became pregnant I would have all the time in the world to dedicate to my interests... whether it be reading, baking, hiking, and every other thing I enjoy doing but never find the time to do. Well, I guess I just wasn't prepared for how tired I would be from growing a human inside of me. I'm starting to get a little energy back and with it some motivation to tackle some of these things. 

 First on my list is brewing beer...

I know this is a little surprising considering I am pregnant, but I am an avid lover and supporter of craft beer and I am timing it so that my beer will be ready for the baby shower. I am even thinking of creating cute little labels incorporating the baby. 

I found the home-brew kit on Etsy

Other things on my list are finally reading Hillary Clinton and Elizabeth Warren's new (well not so new anymore) books. I guess that's what holiday breaks are for!



No comments:

Post a Comment