Saturday, December 27, 2014

Baby wants...

Some may call it wants... but I call it NEEDS...





1. This blanket. I know I don't need anything but basic baby blankets considering the possibilities of soiling are inevitable, but I just can't help to want them. This store has a great selection, and I just love the elephants. 

2. Solly Baby immediately went on my list as soon as I found out I was pregnant. I imagine carrying my little girl everywhere in these wraps once she's born. The colors and prints are so cute, and I love the idea of having baby S. so close. 

3. Swaddle Blankets. I still have no idea what/why/how to swaddle, but I know it looks adorable and if it means by baby is going to be wrapped in blankets like this then I want to do it. 

I have so many items in various carts and on Pinterest pages, but these three items I continue to imagine using/having... and falling deeper in love with my little girl. 


No comments:

Post a Comment